- 1 Home Screen
- 2 Login
- 3 My Theater
- 4 Vs Revue Lobby
- 5 Assignments
- 6 Win
Home Screen[edit | edit source]
Base (Time based)[edit | edit source]
- A hearty breakfast is necessary for optimal performance.
- Will you join me for lunch?
- You'll often find me in the student council room in the late afternoon. Come see me there if you need anything.
- I'm sleepy. Good night.
School Uniform[edit | edit source]
- Need something?
- I like the purity of Siegfeld uniforms.
- Did Michiru sneak out without finishing her work again?
- Do you like spicy food?
- There's only room for one at the top.
- Actions speak louder than words.
Rehearsal Outfit[edit | edit source]
- I shall show you the ultimate performance.
- Akira Yukishiro, Frau Platin of Siegfeld Institute of Music Acting Department, ready to begin.
- I won't let anyone tarnish the reputation of Siegfeld.
- Michiru was looking for me? When was this? Ah. Thank you for letting me know.
- I'll captivate my audience!
- If you have something to say, don't beat around the bush.
- At Siegfeld, we don't chase after those who choose to leave.
- Slackers are quick to say they simply lack the talent.
- Mei Fan hates nothing more than losing. She has promise.
- Entertainment expenses? What did Yachiyo spend the money on?
- Let's make this a performance to be proud of.
- I haven't been satisfied with any of my performances yet.
- I trust in Michiru. But she's... No, never mind.
- Hmm. The PC in the student council room seems to be broken. Hitting it doesn't seem to fix the issue.
- What do I do on my days off? Michiru has me accompany her to various places.
- I'm uncompromising in what I demand of those who share the stage with me.
- Allow me to show you that I'm in a league of my own.
- Shiori is determined to play her part well.
- "The Water Goddess is lonely, the Fire Goddess hot-headed, and the Wind Goddess carefree..."
- This tale of the goddesses will be passed on and replayed again and again. Changing slightly each time. Evolving.
- Do we choose our roles or do they choose us?
- Reading about the religious and spiritual significance of theater can be quite interesting.
- Feast your eyes on "Elysion," Siegfeld's time-honored tradition.
- "If we were to only follow the fate already written for us, what would be the point of existence!?"
- The alterations that Yachiyo makes to our costumes make an enormous difference.
- Shiori deserves high praise for the tea she makes.
- The Celestial Goddess is always played by the current Frau Platin.
- "I will make you laugh, without doubt. We have plenty of time, after all."
- "Heh heh... Another prey draws close."
- "How can this be? My voice has no hold on you?"
- "Then lend me your ear, and offer up your body to me."
- "Even should this body become solid rock, my song will ring out eternal..."
- There is no end to the siren's legend. As long as I keep singing to an audience, the siren will have her victims!
- Hands off. I won't have you dirtying my costume.
- Do you know the story of the sirens?
- The siren's weapon of choice is her honeyed voice. ...But these accessories are stunning, I must say.
- Look upon me. Hear my song. Be entranced by the siren I bring to the stage!
- It's a simple task to evoke a siren's allure. But then, what isn't to me?
- Heroes' lives are filled with hardships.
- Just swinging the sword around won't make it strike harder. What I need is to learn how to control it...
- I thought I'd look up at the stars, but according to Michiru, the town is too close-by. Other than the brightest ones, I cannot see any stars.
- "With this divine blade your head will be mine!"
- "Medusa's gaze will turn you into stone... She's a powerful foe. I have to think of a strategy or I will lose."
- I am interested to see how Mei Fan and Yachiyo will interpret Medusa...
- "Athena protects me, and Hermes guides my path."
- Is there any other role I've never performed that you would like to see? Don't be shy.
- Heracles is Perseus's great-grandson. That makes me Michiru's great-grandfather... I can't imagine that...
- "Impossible! You're Pegasus...! Let me fly on your back, and return to the king!"
Login[edit | edit source]
- Let us begin today's practice.
My Theater[edit | edit source]
Base[edit | edit source]
- Conscious about what you eat? Chicken is good. It's high in protein and healthy.
- Meeting with Stage Girls from other schools? That has little to do with me.
- Ah, this show's coming to Japan. I hope I can get tickets.
- I bring desserts for everyone every now and then. They all love sweets.
- Perhaps I should ramp up my practice routine's difficulty.
- I'm not interested in being chummy with you.
Member[edit | edit source]
Michiru Otori[edit | edit source]
- Michiru, there's something I want to ask you about these lines.
Yachiyo Tsuruhime[edit | edit source]
- Yachiyo, I told you not to hoard magazines.
- Yachiyo, I told you I don't want eggplant.
Liu Mei Fan[edit | edit source]
- How can Mei Fan fits so much when she puts things away?
Shiori Yumeoji[edit | edit source]
- Shiori, don't be afraid to stand out.
- We've sacrificed everything for the stage. And we have no regrets.
- We choose the path we take.
- When something or someone is recognized as the best, there is always a reason for that.
- Those at the top must act with dignity.
- Living up to others' expectations of me is my duty.
- They even have metronome apps nowadays? Amazing.
- Taking breaks is necessary. Of course, so is training.
- Everyone has different strengths and we learn from each other. That is the Siegfeld way.
- It's important to remember that there's always someone watching.
- I'm not good at talking about myself.
- You won't have a long career on stage if you're not proactive about it.
- Cluttered places make me feel uneasy.
- I don't understand interior decor. I just end up sticking with safe choices.
- Charisma? I've never thought about that.
- Don't place anything near the door. Emergency exits must not be obstructed.
- I'm going to get some exercise.
- We're all staying late for some extra practice today,
- The key to a siren's allure...
- You want to sing with me? ...Think you can keep up?
- I'm practicing. Ask me later if you need something.
- Let others think what they will. The only way forward is to trust in yourself and never stop.
- I'll judge your progress.
- I'll dance with the grace of an enchanting mermaid.
- Skipping out on practice is only short-changing yourself.
- The tail is fluffier today... Did Yachiyo do something?
- If I could shapeshift into anything, what would I be?
- Communicating is so much easier with words.
- No Stage Girl with any sense of pride would skip out on practice.
- This play will be our best ever.
- I brought a chihuahua back to my room, but it made a mess of the place...
- I'm headed to a photo shoot for the promotional materials soon.
- It would be pretty fun if all the things in this room started talking.
- The Edels' job is to lift one another higher to create the ultimate performance.
- ...Chili peppers may go well with this porridge.
- How do I feel? As always, of course.
- If my worries manifested in a dream... I'd devote myself to practice harder.
- Removing a comrade's worries with performance is fitting of a Stage Girl.
- I feel that the first thing to do as a doctor is earn the trust of one's patients.
- One shouldn't be picky for the sake of one's health...but it is difficult to overcome.
- All right, let's fill this back up with air.
- I got the role I wanted. Next, I'll take the lead and finish up the play.
- I like the tension I feel when auditioning.
- Edels should always challenge themselves and strive to improve.
- Greek myths have many layers. My performance will have to reflect that...
- The lead is the only role who may shine the brightest.
- Everyone's concentrated on practicing so that they'll get the role they wish for.
- The prop shield is slightly stained. I'll ask them to polish it.
- It may sound surprising, but the bear was one of the sacred companions of Artemis.
- Artemis knew what love meant when she met Orion.
- I was struck when Artemis threw away her pride for Orion.
- "Tonight I'll race through the night sky on my silver chariot."
- The cult of Artemis was later seen as witchcraft by Christianity.
- They say that sometimes Artemis was ruthless even toward her retinue.
- They say the New Moon is the bow of Artemis.
- I'll prove to everyone that I can perform a huntress, even if it's an unusual job in modern life.
Vs Revue Lobby[edit | edit source]
- No matter who I'm on stage with, I always strive for perfection.
Assignments[edit | edit source]
- I'll complete all assignments, obviously.
- I always give it my all, even if the Assignment seems easy.
- So, which Assignment do we do first?
Win[edit | edit source]
- An obvious result.
- A passing grade, I suppose.
- This isn't fate. Its something far less malleable.
- That was a show fit for a hero.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.