- 1 Home Screen
- 2 Login
- 3 My Theater
- 4 Vs Revue Lobby
- 5 Assignments
- 6 Win
Home Screen[edit | edit source]
Base (Time based)[edit | edit source]
- Morning! Tendo is out jogging. I guess I could go for a run, too. Wanna come with me?
- Man, I'm starving. Kaoruko, let's go get some lunch.
- Good job, you worked hard today. I'm going to exercise a bit more, though.
- You're still up? I can barely stay awake.
School Uniform[edit | edit source]
- Karen used to have trouble waking up in the morning, but not anymore. Now even Kaoruko has learned to get up on time... N-No, I don't miss the old times!
- Tips for a good massage? I just pay attention to Kaoruko's reactions, really.
- Whoa, you made me jump. Don't just touch people out of the blue.
- Running, swimming, driving around... I have to stay in good shape. Hanging around with Kaoruko takes a lot of stamina.
- What's up? I was gonna tinker with my bike. Next time we have a day off, I want to take it out for a ride to unwind!
- Kaoruko learned to look after herself better, so I'm thinking of rewarding her with a candy store trip.
Rehearsal Outfit[edit | edit source]
- I have a special talent for fighting scenes. I'm confident no one can beat me!
- Student Number 2 of the Seisho Music Academy Actor Training Department's 99th class, Futaba Isurugi. Ready to begin!
- I got used to wearing a leotard now but boy, it felt weird at first.
- Personal charm makes up for a difficult character? I don't buy that.
- Tendo is amazing. She's so flexible and elegant. Maybe if Kaoruko made more of an effort... Well, maybe.
- I got the bike thinking I could use it to drive Kaoruko to and from school. Sometimes she's really sleepy in the mornings. Well, I guess she always is.
- I sometimes ask Clau for advice. I owe her a lot.
- Seeing how much effort Tendo and Clau put into it makes me doubt talent alone can get you anywhere.
- I've known Kaoruko for a really long time. I used to have to bring her back whenever she tried to ditch practice.
- In battle scenes, it's important to coordinate well with your opponent. It won't work if you're just focused on yourself.
- No matter how many rehearsals we do, I get tense on the day of the show. I should get more confident the more I do it, but I still have a long way to go.
- All right, let's do this. I'll give it my all, whenever, wherever, beyond all my limits!
- Performing is important, but so is studying. I'm impressed Hoshimi-san can be good at both.
- You're up for it? All right, watch me in action!
- The costume? The size is perfect and it's easy to move around in.
- Let's make the next "Starlight" even better than before!
- I still remember how I felt when they picked me for a role in "Starlight."
- White cloaks are awesome. I really like this costume!
- It feels weird being on opposite sides with Kaoruko, even though that's just the roles we got. It's kind of fresh and exciting, though.
- "Defeat is not an option for me as a knight of the Sun Nation!"
- "I've met with nothing but defeat so far, but today will be different! Don't think you can beat me like before!"
- It's easy for me to identify with the character I'm playing this time. Especially since Clau-ko's my opponent!
- "I hoped to always have you as my rival... This is not how I wanted us to clash!"
- "Here I go!" "I've got this!" Hmm... Which one makes me sound more confident?
- "Here I come, a proud knight of the Sun Nation! I will crush any who stand before me!"
- This? It's a sun-shaped hair accessory. We all have accessories with the sun motif!
- Kaoruko seems really hyped about her Black Lion Nation role.
- The Black Lion Nation's black costumes are pretty cool, too.
Login[edit | edit source]
- All right! What do I start with?
My Theater[edit | edit source]
Base[edit | edit source]
- I've gotten stronger lately so maybe it's time to start jogging farther!
- Kagura wanders off whenever she likes. Lots of the girls here can be a little impulsive, I guess.
- Where are you, Kaoruko? It's time to go back. I'll leave you behind if you don't come out!
- All that exercise made me really hungry!
- Clau is still helping me with practice.
- I'm confident in my jumping abilities!
- One, two, three, four... Got to stretch my back!
- Building up stamina requires meat! Meat!
- It feels incredible when you're in perfect sync with your opponent during a battle scene!
- Huh? Where's the towel I left here? Don't tell me Kaoruko took it!
- Kaoruko! Where's she gone off to?
- Yeah, I'm short, but I make up for it with quick reflexes!
Member[edit | edit source]
Kaoruko Hanayagi[edit | edit source]
- Kaoruko, you haven't forgotten what time we're all getting together to rehearse, have you?
- Kaoruko's always jumping on to my back. I hope my uniform's not wrinkled...
- It's exactly because I'm so short that my bold moves on stage make an impression.
- Gonna do some basic training after the dance lesson.
- Motorcycle maintenance is a hassle, but it's more than worth it!
- Banana can write scripts, dance on stage, and a lot more... She's awesome.
- Banana can keep singing while she runs around. She's got great lung capacity.
- I'm getting a little hungry. What was it we're having for dinner tonight?
- It'd be so cool if we did a play where we ride motorcycles on stage!
- Got to do this scene with a flourish... No, it'd be better to make it more dynamic.
- Hmm, how do I get my cloak to flutter stylishly?
- To make fighting scenes look good, the person taking the blows need to be really skilled, too.
- Sometimes I get my costume strings all tangled up when I go overboard with the dramatic moves.
- There's a lot to learn about motorcycles, but that just adds to the joy of having one.
- Hmm... This new script is really gripping.
- Nngh! You're gonna help me stretch? Thanks!
- It's super cool how he turns his master into a noble.
- I want to keep at it until I can move my tail properly, but it's really tough.
- Okay, I should get to bed early so I can be ready for practice tomorrow.
- Once I pull off the boots, it's like I switch off and go back to my normal self.
- I'm all achy from working muscles I don't usually use...
- Playing an animal is new and different. And fun!
- I'm going to go read up at the library so I can get a better mental image in my head.
- These boots are really important. I have to keep them in good shape.
- If you've got nowhere to go, come to me!
- I want to have a big heart, just like Jirocho did!
- I'm the boss in the next performance! Call me "boss"!
- I'd love to take my motorcycle across Tokaido to see all the places associated with Jirocho!
- So? Does Jirocho's outfit look good on me? Do I look like a mob boss?
- Let me know whenever you have trouble. I'll see what I can do.
- Kaoruko doesn't seem like she'd want to serve anyone, even someone like Jirocho...
- Jirocho on a motorbike... That'd be awesome!
- It's easy to believe multiple people fighting over a groom like Tendo's.
- I need to study etiquette for a Shinto-style wedding...
- Why do they call a bride a "hanayome"? Is it because she walks down a flowery path?
- How you move your feet is really important in traditional Japanese clothes...
- Where'd I put my notes on the mindset of a bride...? Ah, there they are.
- I can't wait to move around again after I get back into normal clothes!
- I feel like being careful of my movements improved my posture.
- The dagger is just a decoration... I still want to pull it out from its sheath, though!
- ...Is she really going to go to the sweets shop today as well?
- Maybe I should pay a visit to the fox shrine when I go back home next time.
- Kaoruko is quite fond of her costume.
- Looking up at the sky in winter time... I think we had a class like that in elementary school.
- Akikaze's fight moves were quite impressive.
- "Hmph! No one can catch me!"
- If you leave the city area of Kyoto, you can see the stars quite clearly.
- I always imagined Greece as a beautiful place, but there are quite a number of scary myths that take place there too.
- "Any trouble? Leave it to me — Fairy Puck!"
- "Not yet! A small mishap like this won't discourage me!"
- Hoshimi's role as King Oberon was well-suited as well — a serious character fits her perfectly.
- Heh heh, it's fun to improvise parts of the story to connect them together.
- Aren't these ears amazing? Everyone in the costume department worked on them.
- See this costume? I sewed the hem of it. I think I did a good job, don't you?
- Overreacting slightly is also one of Fairy Puck's main highlights.
- I was truly happy when I got the role of Fairy Puck...
Vs Revue Lobby[edit | edit source]
- I'm loving this! It really gets me fired up!
Assignments[edit | edit source]
- All right! Let's keep this up!
- Don't put things off until later. Tackle them as they come.
- No room for half-baked effort!
Win[edit | edit source]
- Good job!
- Did you see how brilliant I was?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.