A Song or the Blooming of Flowers? (花咲か唄, Hanasaka Uta) is the insert song used during the Revue of Promise in Episode 6.
The song received an enka remix for the omnibus film, Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight: Rondo Rondo Rondo entitled "Evening • A Song or the Blooming of Flowers?" (宵・花咲か唄, Yoi • Hanasaka Uta).
- Until the World is Turned to Ash (世界を灰にするまで, Sekai o Hai ni Suru Made)
- The Star Knows
- Pride and Arrogance (誇りと驕り, Hokori to Ogori)
- Love's Wicked Pitch (恋の魔球, Koi no Makyū)
- A Song or the Blooming of Flowers? (花咲か唄, Hanasaka Uta)
- Fly Me to the Star #3
- Fly Me to the Star #4
- Fly Me to the Star #5
- Fly Me to the Star #6
- Fly Me to the Star #7
- Vocals: Teru Ikuta as Futaba Isurugi, Ayasa Ito as Kaoruko Hanayagi
- Lyrics: Kanata Nakamura
- Composition: Shigenobu Okawa
- Arrangement: Music Production#Ken Ito
- Guitar: Music Production#Kentaro Fujii
- Strings: Yu Manabe Strings
- Shakuhachi: Daisuke Kaminaga (WagakkiBand) by the courtesy of avex entertainment Inc.
- All other instruments: Ken Ito
- Programming: Ken Ito
- Sound direction: Kanata Nakamura, Kohei Yamada (APDREAM)
- Recording engineer: Kazuya Yoshida, Takehiko Naito
- Mixing engineer: Takehiko Naito
- Recording studio: "Motoazabu" Studio, Onkio Haus, Sound City
- Mixing studio: "Motoazabu" Studio
|Evening • A Song or the Blooming of Flowers?
|Starry Session version (starring Karen, Mahiru)
- The first two lines of the last verse are a slightly modified version of the 77th poem of the Ogura Hyakunin Ishhu poem anthology.