|This article is a stub. You can help the Revue Starlight Wiki by expanding it.|
Lalafin Nonomiya (野々宮 ララフィン, Nonomiya Rarafin) is a character in the Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight franchise, original to Re LIVE. She is a second-year student from the Stage Expression Course at Frontier School of Arts.
A cute and carefree Stage Girl. Used to model as a child before entering Frontier School of Arts to broaden her artistic horizons. Now enthralled by the stage, she throws herself wholeheartedly into her lessons. Has gymnastic experience, making her great at dynamic and physical action performances. Also fond of anime, manga, and tokusatsu dramas .
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Roar loudly, shine brightly — Behold, my hero transformation!
Stage Girl — Lalafin Nonomiya! With love and courage, to Frontier!
吼えろ音響 轟け照明 私がHERO 大・変・身！
舞台少女 野々宮ララフィン 愛と勇気で すすめフロンティア！
hoero onkyō todoroke shōmei watashi ga HERO dai・hen・shin!
butai shōjo Nonomiya Lalafin ai to yūki de susume furontia!
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Lalafin is often mistaken for being younger than she actually is, mostly because of her small stature. This misconception extends to some of her schoolmates, with Tsukasa Ebisu once mistaking Lalafin for a kid from the neighborhood and Misora Kano not realizing Lalafin was her senior.
Misora has called Lalafin "cute" because she reminds her of her little sister. Her casual clothes are a blue and red t-shirt, denim pants, sky blue ribbon belt, pale red shoes and a bunny necklace
Lalafin has blue eyes and long pink hair that she usually keeps in half-up half-down pigtails. Her casual clothes are a light blue t-shirt with a image of tetris, olive green pleated skirt, and lilac thigh high boots
Her Frontier School of Arts uniform consists of a white button-up shirt, a red bow, a black vest, a burgundy blazer, a burgundy pleated skirt with gold trimmings, white ankle socks, and orange-and-brown boots. Her accessories follow bunny-themed designs, such as a bunny-ear hair hairband, dubbed by her as the "cutting-edge Bunnyfin hairband," on her hair and bunny bows on her boots. Her burgundy blazer appears to be too big for her, with both sleeves being too long for her arms and the bottom of the blazer nearly reaching the bottom of her skirt.
Her Revue outfit consists of a red vest with a white square in the center. On the sides of the white there are three gold buttons. The top of the vest had white frills. She wears a pink jacket with a gold trim. She wears thick brown gloves with a golden trim. Around her neck is a red scarf held in place by a gold ring with a star in the center. She wears two belts going opposite ways around her waist. She wears a light pink skirt that overlaps itself in the front. The skirt has two inches of white around the edges. She has a brown strap around her left thigh with a golden bunny in the center. She wears ankle-high brown boots with a golden trim on the top and bottom. The boots split in the middle that reconnect at the end of the ankle. There is a shorter piece of boot where it is split open. At the ankle there is a belt around the boots.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
According to Shizuha Kocho's memo, Lalafin is half-German. This is elaborated on by Lalafin during her Main Menu dialogue, where she states that her mother is German. Her mother read her stories from a book with "the prettiest illustrations on it" when Lalafin was in grade school, most notably "Cinderella." According to her mother, Lalafin would always stay up to hear the end of "Cinderella" and wanted to be the princess when she grew up.
Lalafin was a child model and a child actress. She appeared on TV and in magazines. As a child actress, she once played a girl being kidnapped by a supervillain. This led to her love of superheroes. Watching superhero shows inspired her to do rhythmic gymnastics.
She did various kinds of work in the performance field but described theater as "the hardest. But also the most fun!" These experiences led her to want to learn more about acting professionally and to study at Frontier School of Arts.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Revues[edit | edit source]
Live[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- Lalafin's surname Nonomiya means "field, wilderness" (野) (no) and "temple, shrine, palace" (宮) (miya).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lalafin's astrological sign is Aries.
- Although her mom is from Germany, Lalafin can't speak German.
- Aruru Otsuki calls Lalafin's mom "Mamafin."
- Lalafin likes mussels—specifically, mussels steamed in a big pot.
- Lalafin loves watching TV. She states that she is busy on Sunday mornings because there are so many TV shows to watch and sometimes stays up late watching shows she recorded.
- Lalafin hates math but tries to associate it with things she loves such as songs and music so she can "learn to love" it.
- Lalafin has a part-time job acting in a hero show at an amusement park and is secretive about it.
- Lalafin wishes she could perform on Broadway someday.
- Besides being a star, Lalafin's dream is to travel all around the world and she is most excited "to eat all sorts of delicious stuff and visit fun places".
- Shizuha Kocho forces Lalafin to eat vegetables.
- Lalafin's favorite gift is slime.
- According to Lalafin's memoir "Sunlit Milk Break", she loves milk and drinks a 1-liter carton of milk every day at lunchtime in the hopes that she'll grow big and strong. Her favorite beverage is milk, and she usually drinks hot milk before she goes to bed.
- Lalafin owns a pet rabbit that lives with her mom.