|This article is a stub. You can help the Revue Starlight Wiki by expanding it.|
Misora Kano (叶 美空, Kanō Misora) is a character in the Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight franchise, original to Re LIVE. She is a first-year student from the Stage Expression Course at Frontier School of Arts.
Aruru Otsuki's childhood friend and the person who knows her best. Raised by parents who run a theater troupe, this Stage Girl has never been far from her calling. Has developed unflinching physical and mental fortitude after years of Aruru's antics. Eats a shocking amount of food in order to keep up her stamina .
Introduction[edit | edit source]
My stage — carry it through with love to the depths of this heart! Fly high!
Stage Girl — Misora Kano! Aiming for that sky, to Frontier!
私の舞台は この胸、この奥 「好き」で貫け！ Fly High！
舞台少女 叶美空 あの空目指して すすめフロンティア！
watashi no butai wa kono mune, kono oku "suki" de tsuranuke! Fly High!
butai shōjo Kanō Misora ano sora mezashite susume furontia!
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Misora has short red hair that is usually kept tied up in a loose side bun on the right side with bangs swept to the left and yellow-brown eyes.
Her Frontier School of Arts uniform consists of a white button-up shirt, a blue striped bow, a burgundy blazer, a burgundy pleated skirt with gold trimmings, white ankle socks and orange sneakers. Her casual clothes are a yellow t-shirt, grey jeans, sky blue watch and baby blue shoes
Her Revue outfit consists of a brown corset with gold edges that is split apart at the bottom front. There are five gold buttons on both sides. Underneath it is a low cut white dress shirt that has black laces at the chest area holding it together. There are gold stars on both collars. Underneath that appears to be either a black low cut tank or bralette. She wears a grey-purple skirt with white frills. It is double layered. Over her corset and skirt are two brown belts going in opposite directions. She wears a blue jacket with gold trims. The sleeves on the jacket are open on the upper arm and have brown laces across it. She wears thick brown fingerless gloves with gold at the base. She has a red scarf around her neck that is held together by a gold button with a star on it. She has a brown bracelet on her right thigh. She wears brown boots that are folded over at the top to create a collar look. The edges of the collar and base of the boots are gold. The sides of the boots facing out have two gold ribbons attached.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Misora is very athletic and doesn’t tire easily. She also eats a lot of food to maintain her stamina. She works part-time at a bathhouse. As the middle sibling of 5 she is used to a very hectic household.
Background[edit | edit source]
Misora's parents have a small theater troupe, with which she helps out a lot. She mentions that their career led to some hardships, which is why they were "not entirely happy" when Misora chose to pursue the same career as them.
She grew up with two younger sisters and two older sisters. Because of this, she jokingly states that the "bathroom sink was a battlefield every morning".
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Aruru is Misora's childhood friend.
Revues[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- The name Misora means "beautiful" (美) (mi) and "sky" (空) (sora).
- Misora's surname Kano means "leaf" (叶).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Misora astrological sign is Libra.
- Misora wishes to one day have her own theater troupe like her parents.
- Misora's favorite sport is Basketball.
- Misora's favorite gift is furikake.
- Misora jogs every morning that Aruru Otsuki sometimes joins her.
- Misora describes herself as not being a picky eater.
- Misora's common lunchtime combination are ultimate yakisoba and bun. She loads strongly-sauced yakisoba in the bread roll, making a nice homemade yakisoba roll to eat.
- Misora once participated in an arm-wrestling contest.
- Misora prefers using water-filled plastic bottles instead of dumbbells.
- Along with Aruru, Misora prefers the action parts of "Captain Twins" rather than memorizing lines, and she states that her strength is in the physical aspects of performing.
- Misora enjoys reading the script of "Captain Twins" and she considers it her "happy time".
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Stage Cards[edit | edit source]
Memoirs[edit | edit source]
Outfits[edit | edit source]
*For Stage Girl Live2D Models, please visit their respective card pages.