Nana Daiba (大場 なな, Daiba Nana) is a character in the Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight franchise. She is a second-year student from the Actor Training Department at Seisho Music Academy's 99th Graduating Class.
This Stage Girl is the de facto mother of the 99th class, kind and caring to her classmates. Nicknamed "Banana". Talented not only in singing and dancing, but also as a director. Still delighted by the group performance of "Starlight" back in her first year.
But it remains tender, and someone must protect it all!
99th Class, Nana Daiba! I will protect them! Forever... Again and again!
だけどみんな 柔らかだから 誰かが守ってあげなくちゃ
99期生 大場なな 私が守るの ずっと 何度でも！
dakedo minna yawarakadakara dareka ga mamotte agenakucha
kyūjū kyū kisei Daiba Nana! watashi ga mamoru no, zutto, nandodemo!
Nana has emerald-green eyes and dark-blonde hair, which goes down to the nape of her neck. Her hair is generally styled in half-twintails that are said to look like bananas, which she always ties with chartreuse ribbons. Her bangs are long and frame her head and eyes.
Her Seisho uniform consists of a gray blazer with dark-gray trimming and a gray knife-pleated skirt, a white button-up shirt, a red ribbon tie, and brown loafers, which she wears with black crew socks.
Her casual outfit consists of a long yellow blazer with dark-brown trimming, a white T-shirt, and denim shorts. She also wears a teal tank top that fades into yellow, along with high-waist coral capri tracksuit bottoms around the dorm.
Nana's practice outfit consists of a black leotard with grey leggings. She wears a white crop top over it.
Her revue outfit comprises a white jacket with golden piping, that is light-grey in the middle-third portion, as well as in the collar; red cuff flaps with a golden trim, and a golden armband, epaulettes, and thick-braided aiguillettes. Her belt is golden with a golden buckle. Her skirt is a light-gray knife-pleated skirt with a white band near the bottom, a gray ribbon at the back, and a light-pink tulle dress tail. Like all the other girls, she wears black boots with golden trim detailing and a tassel, as well as a red pelisse jacket with golden piping over her left shoulder, held to a red shoulder belt by a golden aiguillette and a golden button. Her weapons are a pair of Japanese swords with a yellow gem for a pommel.
Junna holds a great amount of respect for Nana, having once told Nana that she considers her to be "a true stage girl".
- Revue of Isolation
- Revue of First Snow
- Revue of Ultramarine
- Revue of Rainbow
- Revue of Taurus
- Nana's surname Daiba means "big, great" (大) (dai) and "place" (場) (ba).
- Nana and Claudine Saijo are the only characters whose revue outfit does not feature their image color; however, Nana's weapon still has a gem that does.
- She is the tallest of all the Revue Starlight characters, at 170 cm.
- Nana's nickname "Banana" was coined in a joke Karen made after their first performance of "Starlight" as a class. Karen coins another phrase, "Bananice", by creating a portmanteau of "Banana" and "nice".
- Nana's name could be read to mean big banana: Dai (大) banana, as Nana herself has a habit of eating banana. Another possible connection is with the term "top banana," which means the lead of the show.
- Nana's favorite gift is a frog notebook.
- Nana has awful sleeping posture. 
- Nana dislikes spicy food. 
- By taking count of the lines that represent loops in episode 7, "Nana", it has been inferred that Nana looped her first year at Seisho + the Revues upwards of 60 times.
- Nana's weapons are a Katana and a Wakizashi.
- Samurai during the Feudal era of Japan in the 15th century were required by law to keep two swords. Samurai would use the Wakizashi as a backup sword to use in close-quarter combat. It was also often used to behead opponents or to perform seppuku, a form of suicide Samurai would commit if they lost their honor.
*For Stage Girl Live2D Models, please visit their respective card pages.