|The title of this article has been modified due to MediaWiki naming convention limitations.
For more information please refer to the official guidelines from Wikipedia.
Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight -The LIVE- #2 Transition was a stage play held at the Galaxy Theater in Tokyo from October 13-21, 2018. It was directed by Akiko Kodama and written by Kaori Miura. It was rerun at the Maihama Amphitheater from July 12-15, 2019, under the name Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight -The LIVE- #2 revival. The stage play featured a new story that took place after the events of the first stage play and the anime.
Impressed with Seisho Music Academy's performance of Starlight with Karen Aijo and Hikari Kagura as the leads, the students at Seiran General Art Institute enrol to the school as exchange students. They challenge Seisho's students to a series of audition battles, proposing that if they win, they must never perform Starlight again.
The first series of Revue battles challenge the students to overcome their pasts, with Seiran instructor Kyoko Yakumo allowing the Seisho students to battle her own students in pairs. Koharu Yanagi easily defeats Maya Tendo while Mahiru Tsuyuzaki quickly succumbs to her former rival, Suzu Minase. Only Nana Daiba is able to win and defeat Hisame Honami. Elsewhere, Futaba Isurugi and Kaoruko Hanayagi are pitted against each other after Yakumo-sensei convinces the former to join Seiran.
One by one, the Seisho students are, to great discouragement, successfully recruited to Seiran and Yakumo-sensei reveals her plan - to take everything that made the former's performance of Starlight great for herself. She reveals that this would include Karen and Hikari reprising the lead roles, which greatly upsets the Seiran students. This causes all the students to band together as Sawa Souda and Yakumo-sensei call forth the Korosu to appease the Giraffe. Together, the students defeat the Korosu, and the two instructors call a truce.
As the students make peace, Koharu, Hisame, Suzu and Yakumo-sensei express their gratitude to the Seisho students for hosting them in their school. With classes resuming, the Seisho students begin preparing for the next performance of Starlight, of which Karen and Hikari vow to compete for the leads for as well.
- Momoyo Koyama as Karen Aijo, Flora
- Suzuko Mimori as Hikari Kagura, Claire
- Maho Tomita as Maya Tendo, Goddess of Arrogance
- Hinata Sato as Junna Hoshimi, Goddess of Fury
- Haruki Iwata as Mahiru Tsuyuzaki, Goddess of Jealousy
- Moeka Koizumi as Nana Daiba, Guidance of the Tower
- Aina Aiba as Claudine Saijo, Goddess of Despair
- Teru Ikuta as Futaba Isurugi, Goddess of Curse
- Ayasa Ito as Kaoruko Hanayagi, Goddess of Escape
- Hekiru Shiina as Sawa Souda
- Yoko Kadoyama as Hisame Honami
- Kanon Nanaki as Koharu Yanagi
- Minami Tsukui as Suzu Minase
- Yuka Kobayashi as Kyoko Yakumo
- Manae Ogō
- Akari Kikunaga
- Miyu Kihara
- Seina Kuramochi
- Saki Goto
- Moe Jinko
- Marino Baba
- Yuna Hono
Note: Bolded names indicate the winner of the Revue.
- Revue of Summer Sky (Suzu Minase vs. Hikari Kagura, Mahiru Tsuyuzaki)
- Revue of Spring Thunder (Koharu Yanagi vs. Maya Tendo, Claudine Saijo)
- Revue of First Snow (Hisame Honami vs. Nana Daiba, Junna Hoshimi)
- Revue of Heat Haze (Futaba Isurugi vs. Kaoruko Hanayagi)
- Revue of Ultramarine (Hikari Kagura, Junna Hoshimi, Nana Daiba vs. Suzu Minase, Hisame Honami, Mahiru Tsuyuzaki / Claudine Saijo, Karen Aijo vs. Koharu Yanagi, Maya Tendo)
- Revue of Rainbow (Seisho Music Academy, Seiran General Art Institute vs. Korosu)
Note: All songs performed by Seisho Music Academy 99th Class Actor Training Department except where noted. Seisho Music Academy refers to the 99th Class Actor Training Department, and Group B refers to the 99th Class Stage Production Department.
- Hoshi Tsumi no Uta (Flora, Claire, Guidance of the Tower and Goddesses)
- PRE CALL
- Back Call (Seisho Music Academy Group B)
- TOP (Maya Tendo, Junna Hoshimi, Claudine Saijo, Futaba Isurugi, Kaoruko Hanayagi)
- Aoi Arashi (Seiran General Art Institute and Kyoko Yakumo)
- Ano Hi no Mama (Sawa Souda)
- The Show Must Go On! (ensemble)
- Shiro no Sekai (Seiran General Art Institute)
- Gunjō (Seisho Music Academy excl. Karen Aijo and Seiran General Art Institute)
- 99 ILLUSION! (Seisho Music Academy and Seiran General Art Institute)
- Still in a dream. (Seisho Music Academy and Seiran General Art Institute)
- Glittering Stars
Live Part (performed by Starlight Kuku Gumi)
- Hoshi no DIALOGUE
- Circle of the Revue
- Butai Shōjo Kokoroe
- Star Divine (with Seiran General Art Institute)
- Green Dazzling Light
- 99 ILLUSION!
- Glittering Stars (with Seiran General Art Institute and full cast)