Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight -The LIVE Seiran- BLUE GLITTER (-The LIVE 青嵐- BLUE GLITTER) is an upcoming stage play held at The Galaxy Theater in Japan from December 21st to the 27th, 2020. It will be directed by Akiko Kodama and written by Kaori Miura. The stage play is a spin-off of Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight -The LIVE- 2 Transition and features the students of Seiran General Art Institute.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Main[edit | edit source]
- Yoko Kadoyama as Hisame Honami
- Kanon Nanaki as Koharu Yanagi
- Minami Tsukui as Suzu Minase
- Yuka Kobayashi as Kyoko Yakumo
- Karin Takahashi as Sakura Yanagi
- Shiina Tanaka as Miko Matsue
- Yume Nagatoshi as Yatsuki Hanare
- Hekiru Shiina as Sawa Souda
- Hotaru Nomoto as Akira Yukishiro
Guests[edit | edit source]
- Momoyo Koyama as Karen Aijo (December 23)
- Haruki Iwata as Mahiru Tsuyuzaki (December 25, 26)
- Maho Tomita as Maya Tendo (December 24, 26)
- Hinata Sato as Junna Hoshimi (December 21)
- Moeka Koizumi as Nana Daiba (December 22)
- Teru Ikuta as Futaba Isurugi (December 22, 24)
- Ayasa Ito as Kaoruko Hanayagi (December 27)
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
At Seiran General Arts Institute, Koharu Yanagi informs her classmates that they are to prepare for the upcoming National High School Acting Championships. Seiran won the competition last year, and plans to win this year as well. Kyoko Yakumo enters the classroom, and Koharu asks her what they would be performing for this year, but Yakumo-sensei feels that they are still not ready to put on a performance of their own. Instead, Yakumo-sensei assigns them to prop cleanup. Though she will not say so outright, Koharu is deeply frustrated by this line of work, feeling that she is not at her full potential doing anything other than acting.
Later, at the Yanagi residence, Koharu is in the middle of training when Sakura Yanagi arrives, excitedly telling her all about school life at Seisho Music Academy. Embittered, Koharu tells Sakura that because they attend different schools, they are rivals, and Sakura leaves without any questions. The next day, Koharu's resolve to win the competition has strengthened, but so have her frustrations, which she begins taking out on her classmates. This causes Koharu and Hisame Honami to get into an argument. Sawa Souda then arrives to Seiran at Yakumo-sensei's request. Yakumo-sensei expresses her fears that her students have lost sight of their goals, reminding her of their days at Seisho and performing "Starlight" together as the leads. Souda-sensei wonders if it may not just be Seisho that Seiran needs, but other schools as well. Koharu and Hisame are then introduced to Akira Yukishiro from Siegfeld Institute of Music and Yatsuki Hanare from Maidori Girls' School. Koharu refuses to engage with the other Stage Girls, and this upsets Hisame.
Meanwhile, Suzu has gone to Seisho to ask about Koharu and bumps into Sakura. She voices her concerns about Koharu, and Sakura telling Suzu that she is preparing for a trip to Utajima Agrictltural School inspires Suzu to concoct a plan. At Utajima, Sakura, Suzu, and the Seisho guest star meet Miko Matsue. Suzu introduces herself as Maya Tendo, doing an impression of her. However, Suzu's cover is blown rather quickly, and Souda-sensei discovers the stowaway from Seiran.
Yakumo-sensei delegates Hisame to the role of leader, creating more tension between Hisame and Koharu. Meanwhile, at Utajima, Suzu expresses her concerns about her friends to Miko, who reassures Suzu. Suddenly, Seiran, Akira, Yatsuki, Sakura, Miko, and the Seisho guest star are called to the Underground Theater. Yakumo-sensei tells her students that if they do not pass this audition, then she will withdraw the three of them from the annual competition. She explains that the work they will be performing is "The Three Musketeers". The Revue of Alliance begins, and it begins in complete disaster; however, with encouragement from Sakura, they find harmony within each other once more. The audition battles continue, with Sakura awakening as a Stage Girl. With Sakura joining forces with Seiran, the four of them win the final Revue. Koharu apologizes to Sakura and thanks her for helping her realize what has been missing this whole time.
Souda-sensei remarks how 'nostalgic' the audition battles were, telling of when Yakumo-sensei cracked under the pressure of Seisho's expectations and escaped to be part of Seiran. The girls from the other schools depart and Seiran stands alone, basking in their victory.
Revues[edit | edit source]
Bolded names indicate the Winner of the Revue
- Revue of Alliance (Koharu Yanagi vs. Suzu Minase vs. Hisame Honami)
- Revue of Reigning (Hisame Honami vs. Akira Yukishiro)
- Revue of Nonresonance (Suzu Minase vs. Yatsuki Hanare)
- Revue of Naivety (Koharu Yanagi vs. Miko Matsue)
- Revue of Revolution (Seiran, Sakura Yanagi vs. Akira Yukishiro, Yatsuki Hanare, Miko Matsue)
Setlist[edit | edit source]
Main Part[edit | edit source]
- Aoi Arashi
- Hitori Janaitte Nagusamete
- Hey, Sister
- Kimi ni Naritai
- The Show Must Go On!
- BLUE ANTHEM
Live Part[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- BLUE GLITTER was originally scheduled to premiere on December 18th; however, due to someone on the staff testing positive for COVID-19, showings from December 18th-20th were cancelled.