|This article is a stub. You can help the Revue Starlight Wiki by expanding it.|
Stella Takachiho (高千穂 ステラ, Takachiho Sutera) is a student in Siegfeld Institute of Music's Junior High Department, introduced as a cast member of the stage play Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight -The LIVE Edel- Delight and scheduled for implementation in Shōjo☆Kageki Revue Starlight Re LIVE in summer 2022.
She is a young lady of prestige, with the director of Siegfeld Institute of Music being her grandmother. She moved from Germany to transfer to Siegfeld's Junior High. Although she seeks to protect the pride of her distinguished family, she tends to act spoiled around her childhood friend, Shiro. She would like to overcome her past mistakes and change herself.
Stella has long pink hair that extends just below her shoulders. She wears part of it tied up with two blue ribbons, one on each side of her head. She has green eyes.
Stella’s school uniform consists of a beige collared formal jacket, which has a vest design to it including having the right side overlay on the left with four buttons to hold it closed. On her left shoulder is the Siegfeld school emblem. The sleeves cuffs are black with a beige stripe in the center. She wears a dark purple sweater vest underneath the jacket. She wears another white collared shirt underneath both of those. Attached to the white shirt is a dark purple bow. The ends of the bow reach her stomach. The bow has a red center. She wears a black pleated skirt and white ankle-length socks. She wears black loafers.
Her father is a director and her mother is an actress
Stella's "so-called maid", they are childhood friends.
- The name Stella means "star" in Latin.
- Stella's surname Takachiho means "tall, high" (高) (taka), "a thousand" (千) (chi), and "ear (of grain), crest (of a wave)" (穂) (ho).
- Takachiho (高千穂町, Takachiho-chō) is a town in Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan. In Japanese mythology, it is the location where Ninigi descended from the heavens, sent by the sun goddess Amaterasu. It contains the Ama-no-Iwato shrine which is, according to myth, the location of the cave where Amaterasu hid, plunging the world into darkness until she was lured out by the other gods.
- Stella is the only Siegfeld junior high student to not have an animal reference in her name.
- Main Story 08: The Dying King and the Four Knights: Michiru: Hmm... The top person is our Headmaster - Victoria Siegfeld. You've probably read her name on our student handbooks.